Why claim option not showing

Sir in my android and laptop claim option not showing .so I cannot claim my pending rewards.today is the claim day.but not showing any thing and it is shifted on June 6th…
Please help us sir

Kindly tell us when we are able to claim April rewards

Please reply

4 Likes
1 Like

Sir every month we claim our estimated pending rewards which we earn past month. today is the claim day which we earn in April. But we cannot seen any claim option for that our earnings are still in the estimated pending rewards.

2 Likes

@Akash12 because payment process is still ongoing, until it is finished you don’t need to worry

1 Like

Sir payments means which is in the wallet (blue box) is settled in my uphold account but my wallet balance shows zero in this month. If I claim this 5 bat it will transferred my wallet (blue box)

1 Like

sorry but I’m not getting completely what you mean there

1 Like

20210506_204827

2 Likes

mmm you wallet I just noticed your wallet is verified, you will not receive a claim button the payment will be sent automatically to your uphold wallet when it’s his turn.

in the thread @wesbard shared with you you can follow the progress of the payments.

I hope I was clear enough

1 Like

Hello sir
Can you tell me if I am not able to claim my estimated pending rewards will it be added to my wallet
or directly send into my verified uphold account.

1 Like

2 Likes

1.Can you tell me if my wallet is unverified how can I transfer estimated pending rewards…
2.how many accounts I can connect with my uphold account??

1 Like

unverified wallets will get the claim notification, once claimed the bat will stay in his wallet until it is verified, tipped, or auto-contributed

there’s a permanent limit of 4 wallets per uphold account, once linked there is not currently a way to unlink them.

the only effective way I have found to backup a wallet is to clone the hard disk of my pc :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for your support

In my android phone claim option not shown today.this is also other people’s problem .

If I connected 4 accounts in 1 uphold account can I received both of 4 accounts bats like if each account has 3 bat can I received total 12 bat at a time?

2 Likes

@Akash12 Yes bro u will get 12 bat…

1 Like

yeah, but the payments are not always simultaneous

we already told you there is no problem, unverified wallets will get the claim option once is their turn in the payment queue

2 Likes

I have the same thing,
Do you know approximatively how much time it takes ?

1 Like

@Ghost1 based in the last moth payment I would say it can continue until monday, but unverified wallets payments usually are completed first

3 Likes

claim option is not showing even in unverified wallets, why ?

1 Like

But I’m having same issue since few months, from last few months I haven’t received bat in my rewards wallet. Even this month also reward setting shows estimated reward will process on June 5

i got the same problem