Where is my confirmed Brave balance? Uphold(?))

I received a donation 2 weeks ago, and I was waiting for the confirmation. I saw the incoming transaction through the Browser, but Uphold claims nothing came through. They told me to ask Brave support (which I don’t think there is a support), but Uphold also pushed me to verify my account and it may fix the issue.

Can anyone give me a solution?

If you’re referring on the accumulated BAT on you Brave browser wallet, it’s unidirectional at the moment. This means you will only be able to tip it as rewards to your favorite publishers and creators.

If you’re a publisher or creator then your earnings during the current month will be sent to you on the 8th day of the next month.

1 Like

correct, I waited until the 8th day of the next month, and the balance is still 0.

I’m not sure I understand what you’re trying to say, but I’ll try to help if you can answer these questions.

1. Regarding the term “Donation”, are you a publisher/creator?
  2. “incoming transaction through the Browser” Are you talking about the free token grant or rewards given for viewing ads?

someone sent me their tokens for viewing ads. I waited the duration for the payment to confirm. I don’t see the value in my Uphold account or BAT browser. where’d it go?

@keshanberk The accumulated BATs on your Brave wallet could be from free grants, by topping up, or by viewing ads. In your case, it seems you received it by viewing ads.

As stated above, at this moment, tokens on your Brave wallet are unidirectional. You can tip it to publishers and creators but you cannot withdraw it directly to your Uphold account.

I have no patience to continue this conversation with you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.