Where can I get extensions?

I’m sorry to have to ask this, but I’ve read your page on how to go to Chrome web store and click on “Add to Brave”, but I don’t see that button - only “Add to Chrome”, which is logical since it’s the Chrome store.

I tried looking at several threads, including the list of extension requests which actually said the first one I want (LastPass) is now available, but still can’t find it! Please explain in simple words what I have to do to get some extensions into Brave, which I’ve just downloaded.

PS I tried the link to “about:preferences#extensions”, but just got a message saying site can’t be reached.

First of all, which Brave version do you use? 0.25 e.g. does not support Chrome extensions.

Version 0.58.18 Chromium: 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Just downloaded it, trying to make it work for me :slight_smile:

Hi @ItAintMe,
You can click that “Add to Chrome” button. Brave is use Chrome user-agent, so sites will think you’re using Chrome.

This is for old Brave (0.25.x). The new Brave support most extensions via Chrome Web Store. At least until Brave have it’s own store.

Thanks
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.