What's the difference between Brave Talk and Brave Talk Premium?

Are the differences between Brave Talk and Brave Talk Premium listed or discussed anywhere?

The only other similar question I see from a ‘search’ in Brave Talk Community wasn’t answered, except for a reply guessing that Premium offers calls to multiple parties (i.e., not just 1:1).

Also, one specific question:

Does Brave Talk match the features of Google Voice with respect to making/receiving phone calls?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @mk7z

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay, we’re happy to help you. With Brave Talk, calls are free and fully private for up to 4 people. Want to create calls for large groups? Brave Talk Premium offers call recordings, hosting tools like participant muting and entry passcodes, and more for calls with hundreds of people.

If you need additional information, please use this link.
Regards.

Hi,@Alice2095
Thanks. :wink:

I don’t see any ‘how to’ information at the link in your email, just the opportunity to place a call.

Is there such information anywhere?

Does Brave Talk include having a personal phone number (as, e.g., in Google Voice) or is it just for making voice/video calls?

Negative, not to my knowledge.

Exactly, it’s just for conference calls and all. It’s basically Zoom, if you’re used to it. It’s not Skype or anything similar. You have video capability, voice, can cast your desktop, and with premium have ability to record the call.

I only skimmed this quick, but seems to be a good 3rd party article talking about it. You may want to check out https://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-use-brave-talk-for-secure-video-conferencing/

1 Like

@Saoiray Can you send/receive text messages in Brave Talk?

Negative. Nothing like that yet.