What is going on with Brave Rewards?

Briefly describe your issue:
I have two issues:-

1. Brave ads and rewards stopped working for the last week of May. I have seen very few ads and when I do see an ad and view it, I am not getting the reward as usual.
  2. Yet again, all my BAT rewards are not being transferred to my wallet. Only 0.075 of 12.035 are being transferred from my May rewards - most are just being rolled over into June. So my rolled over rewards are just steadily increasing but they are not being passed into my Uphold Wallet. I have raised this issue several times before, but nothing has yet been fixed. It appears to only be getting worse. When are you going to address this issue for myself and other users that are having similar problems?
    What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
    Windows 11 and my Brave browser says I am up to date with the latest version.
    Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
    Yes
    What date did you verify your wallet?
    February 2022
    Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
    Yes
    Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
    No
    Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
    Yes - Australia
    Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
    Yes
    Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
    Yes
3 Likes

I have two laptops and for the past 3 months they keep rolling over most of my bat

1 laptop they owe me 35.302 bat and they are paying me 0.338 bat and the other laptop the owe me 23.595 bat and they are paying me 0.295

2 Likes

Can you please submit your logs so we can take a closer look?

Please follow these instructions :

1. Enable Enable Brave Rewards Verbose logging inside of brave://flags. (Relaunch if prompted)
  2. (If Verbose Logging was already on, please restart your browser)
  3. Go to brave://rewards-internals and click on Logs
  4. Open a new tab and visit brave.com, take your hand off your mouse/keyboard/any input and wait for 25 seconds, then return to the logs page and hit the Refresh Button
  5. Download your logs.
  6. Fill out the form on this page and submit the logs → https://upload-support.brave.com/rewards
  7. DM me the case number you are given once you are done.

Thank you.

1 Like

Same here. Only 0.078 are being rewarded and 11.316 are being rolled over. Last month I had half of that rolled over also.

Hi Steeven

The upload page asks for my payment id, but I don’t know what that is. Where do I find it?

Blessings,

Christopher Walsh
Phone:

| steeven
June 1 |

• | - |

Can you please submit your logs so we can take a closer look?

Please follow these instructions :

1. Enable Enable Brave Rewards Verbose logging inside of brave://flags. (Relaunch if prompted)
  2. (If Verbose Logging was already on, please restart your browser)
  3. Go to brave://rewards-internals and click on Logs
  4. Open a new tab and visit brave.com, take your hand off your mouse/keyboard/any input and wait for 25 seconds, then return to the logs page and hit the Refresh Button
  5. Download your logs.
  6. Fill out the form on this page and submit the logs → https://upload-support.brave.com/rewards
  7. DM me the case number you are given once you are done.

Thank you.

@elizapher

Please remove your phone number from your post.

Your private info, such as that phone number, plus your Wallet Payment ID - found at: brave://rewards-internals/ you would only send via a Direct Message (“DM”).

IF you are asked by Brave Support, to send them a Direct Message (“DM”) . . .

Let us say that you want to send a Direct Message to @steeven - then in a Brave Browser window, go to:

• https://community.brave.com/u/steeven/summary

Click on the Message button - looks like:

DM

Really? No actual answer for this? I have same issue and no I am not uploading records. Fix this issue now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.