Website blanks all monitors when leaving

My setup has 3 monitors and I am still using Windows 7.
I have also confirmed that this behavior occurs with Brave 1.11.104 and the latest Chrome. I have had this happen several times. When leaving a web page by backing out all of my monitors briefly go black and recover.

Here is a link to an offending page.

Video blanks when backing out.

Hi @Jimmersd, Welcome to Community!

Can you try disabling Hardware Acceleration in settings to see if this resolves the issue?
You’ll find this in Settings --> Additional Settings --> System --> Hardware Acceleration

1 Like

Thanks. I have had problems with that setting in the past so I have it disabled by default.

1 Like

It has something to do with the video that is forced on this page. If I back out before the video starts it doesn’t do it.

Can you confirm this happens on all sites?

I have included a link to a specific site that causes this behavior. It does not happen on all sites. Although it doesn’t do this on my work computer. Hmmm

So seeing as this only happens on a certain site, you can reproduce on chrome, and it does not happen on your other computer. This does not seem to be Brave issues but more of an issue with your monitor/setup.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.