Description of the issue:
[ https://i.thechive.com/dopamine-dump ] wouldn’t load until I took shields down.
But here’s the thing - once it loaded - I put back up the shields and it stayed working.
I then thought, maybe a private window would reproduce it - so I did that - and it worked.
So now I can’t make it NOT work - so I can’t reproduce, but I’ve seen it twice.
First time => about 2 weeks ago-ish same thing, that link didnt load, I just closed it and moved on.
Second time => Today
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- Go to web site => https://i.thechive.com/dopamine-dump
If it doenst reproduce, I dont know - but I do know, “shields down” immediately and refresh fixed it
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
- OS: MacOS Mojave 10.14.6 (18G87)
- Brave version: Version 1.2.42 Chromium: 79.0.3945.117 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- I know this might be a bit behind
- this does not happen on the very latest Chrome 79.0.3945.117 (64-bit)
- this does not happen on the very latest Firefox 72.0.1 (64-bit)
** Additional Info
thechive.com is very very well known for really spending some time and effort to defeat add blockers - a lot of effort. In chrome videos wont at all load without turning up a few blockers I have up. So in that regard testing Braze AGAINST them is maybe fairly decent time spent.
I AM happy to say videos work with them in Braze, which made me very happy when I started using it - but I’m sure there are other things.