Web capture (Edge) /Extensions needed to be embedded asap

Are you about to suggest we add something or alter something to Brave? Don’t just tell us what you want - a lot of people want a lot of things. Instead, state your requested feature and state your case for why it should be seriously considered. You’re much more likely to get feedback from the team this way.
Please delete the text above the line before posting

See this browser as per my info is a new one. All developers-to-be and developers overall like or should I say love ADVANCE APPEALING changes. This new browser is one of them. YES and you did a great job doing just that.

I myself is a Computer Engineering student from India and am as excited to see and use a new technology to full fledge.

I find it very interesting experience to use this Browser on top of Chrome and Edge and have overall properly examined them on a common man basis scale to a mainstream developer one they were incredible but this will be masterpiece if we have all of its features.

I am a coder we coders are in habit of making life of easier and it starts by ourselves. What actually helps here is added support for several extensions and features kike web capture image to text etc.

You may have understood what I want to say cause we people love ADVANCEMENT and GREAT CHANGES as it is I can tell by incredible experience I am having with this nascent GIANT-TO-BE browser

Loved it…Just keep doing Incredible to make this one Inevitable in the history of Browsers