Full Page Screenshots

screenshots.firefox.com is absolutely fantastic!

Could we get something alike on Brave, eventually?

1 Like

How about going one (great) step further and provide a web page snapshot, with the original link saved somewhere - sort of your private Web Archive? This is a feature of Firefox (still working on the pre 52 versions) that the Scrapbook extension provided. Actually ScrapbookX was the current updated version. Web Scrapbook for Chrome and Firefox * is Danny Lin’s current work at rewriting ScrapbookX for Chrome and Firefox - maybe Brave could give him a hand, AND add a feature where the page saved is saved in the cloud rather than locally.
(*)https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/web-scrapbook/oegnpmiddfljlloiklpkeelagaeejfai

I’ve been using an extension for Chrome and it works for Brave. It doesn’t allow you to crop, however but it does allow full page captures:

1 Like

Brave Browser is a fork of Chrome, so I doubt that specific extension will work.

1 Like

I just tried it and for me, it worked perfectly.

The smoothiest screenshot extension ever was exactly this!
Thanks Jetah!

I’d love this feature too - it’s feels lousy to depend on an extension for something some common as this in 2024; Brave already has a screenshot feature, it should be a matter of just making it the whole page/frames on page.