Was able to receive payment to uphold and now get this error message

Briefly describe your issue:
I get this error since 1 week.

Error: region not supported Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards cannot be verified because verification is not supported in your region at this time.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

I use MaCOS MONTERREY 12.5.1 & Brave Version 1.42.97

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) YES

What date did you verify your wallet? 2 MONTH AGO

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? YES

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) NO (I TRIED)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? I AM A SWISS LIVING IN ECUADOR. I VERIFIED EVERYTHING IN ECUADOR WITH MY SWISS ID.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? YES

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements? YES

Hey. This error is caused when you try verifying in a region which isn’t supported for verification as of now. Brave has limited verification to 20 countries as of now, but they’re planning to get workable countries running by the end of this year. They’re working on getting Brazil right now and next is India.
Also the website you provided is showing you countries which are supported to view ads for brave rewards and that has nothing to do with verification. You can still participate in Brave Rewards and keep earning BATs and claim them each month. They’ll be stored on local files so do make sure you don’t reset or reinstall Brave so as to Keep your BATs on your device.
The link below will show you countries supported for Brave rewards verification →

Also the information about how Brave is working to get countries back for verification is on the page given below →

Hope this helps. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.