Wallpaper (homepage) + thumbnail customisation!

Hello, I like this browser a lot for its functionalities, especially on security, but also for its ergonomics and visuals, speaking of visuals, it still lacks something that could make the browser even more pleasant.

All other browsers allow users to set a custom wallpaper, why is this not yet possible with Brave? Unless I’m mistaken, I haven’t found anything in the options allowing this.

Another expectation of customization, to have options to customize the thumbnails of our favorite sites on the homepage and ideally, to have a customization option as push as FVD Speed Dial, I really like the visual options offered by this powerful extension, but here it is, it’s an extension, it would be better to have this type of options without needing to install an extension (for security reasons) which I find rather greedy on the processor.

This option allows many things, like /

To be able to customize the thumbnails, either by a predefined choice (when we have the possibility) of logo, or the possibility to add thumbnails from our computer.

• A visual allowing to have all the thumbnails in ‘curved’ effect

• A translucent effect allowing to see the thumbnails while leaving the background more visible.

If there was this in Brave it would be really nice for the users, I find that the browsers are very backward when it comes to the evolution and customization of this part.

I’ll take the liberty of slipping you the link to this extension to explore it, but I dare imagine you already know it.

link : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/speed-dial-fvd-new-tab-pa/llaficoajjainaijghjlofdfmbjpebpa?hl=fr

Hopefully this will be taken into account by the team!

You Brave right here’s a little bit different and pays you for watching ads and they paid you for watching other people’s at basically is like it’s a win-win situation sometimes we can give them we want but hey you’re still getting paid for every at you wash every picture you watch and if you browse through it a little bit for the ads you can pay a little bit more so I think it’s a great browser you get paid for watching the picture you see how your brother on the beginning on the background that’s the reason why we can modify their own hey a long as you’re: getting paid you know I think you’re great

It has been a work in progress for quite a while, unfortunately no ETA yet.

I have no clue what you just said man, pls use a translator