Wallet visible on my mobile and browser, rewards not transferring to Uphold. Please help

Briefly describe your issue:

I have BAT rewards in my mobile Brave browser and on my laptop. I can see the earned BAT in both the laptop’s browser and in the mobile’s browser, the BAT will not transfer automatically to Uphold. Please help me get my BAT I earned into my Uphold wallet. Thank you.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Laptop: Version 1.25.73 Chromium: 91.0.4472.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Android: Andoid 9; Build/PTBS29. 401-58-7 / Application version: Brave 1.25.72, Chromium 91.0.4471.101

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

Yes it’s verifieid for both my mobile and laptop

What date did you verify your wallet?

How do I find this out? I am not sure

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes, I have received payments on my laptop before, but I have never received payments from my mobile browser to my uphold wallet.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes, I am from the US and live here and use my Brave browser here.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Yes.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

YES

1 Like

How many Brave profiles/devices (total) have you linked to your Uphold wallet? This includes reinstalling Brave or your OS, resetting or replacing your device, etc.

What does your brave://rewards-internals page show for the External wallet status for each device? (Please DO NOT post your Wallet payment ID or your Wallet address.)

Hi - thank you for replying. How do I see how many devices/profiles I have linked in total to Uphold through brave? If I had to guess, I would say 4-5

For your second question: Are you asking if the wallet is verified for each device? That answer is yes - they’re all Wallet-Verified. I’m sorry if I misunderstood your question.

And they actually SHOW “Wallet verified” for each of them?

Uphold limits you to four devices/profiles per lifetime. Even if you unlink a device from your Uphold account, you don’t regain that allotment. Only your first four devices will ever be able to contribute to your Uphold wallet. Brave has no control over it as these are limitations set by Uphold, and unfortunately, there is currently no way to regain the wallet allotments from the old Brave Rewards accounts, but the Brave team is working on a solution. In addition, Brave is in the process of adding more wallet options (Gemini should be coming soon).

Hi there - thanks again for replying and helping me.

Yes, they all show “Wallet Verified”. I had my Mobile Wallet first and I had that verified 4th of all of my devices/brave browser installs. I’ve gotten rewards from that laptop’s brave browser so I don’t know why that won’t work.

With Gemini coming soon, could we Brave users have our earned BAT in our Brave browsers go to Gemini instead of Uphold? Because that would be amazing. Uphold sucks.

1 Like

Yes, when the Gemini wallets are available, we can use that instead of Uphold.

You can earn Brave Rewards on more than four devices, you just can’t transfer to Uphold from more than the first four.

1 Like

Completely agree. There should be a native wallet for brave to hold BAT (there is, but I can’t do anyting with the wallet so what’s the point).

KYC is not what decentralized finance is about but scrubs gotta scrub I guess.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.