Wallet flagged or not

I’m using all the 3 versions of brave : brave,beta,nightly.

These days I’m receiving very few ads from Brave and beta. But from nightly I’m not getting even a single ad not even a news ad or paid tabs.

I’m not sure why am I not able to get Ads from nightly version.

Is it like my wallet got flagged ?
If so, what I have to do to be sure whether wallet has been flagged or not ?

I hope I received some reply from Brave officials. @steeven

If you click on the rewards ‘triangle’ in the address bar, and you press “verify” (it might say unverified if you havent already verified) then you chose your wallet, Uphold or Gemini, and when you enter your wallet information and click to proceed, there will be a message stating “your account has been flagged” - if you are flagged. If you get no message, and successfully verify rewards account with your wallet account, then there is no issue.

I wrote a thread on this, that got some attention from others who have been flagged, and been so for almost a year.When flagged, Brave writes “you dont have to do anything, our staff will look into it shortly”, but when I finally got enough, and made contact regarding my flagged account - after 6 months, they reply that YOU ACTUALLY DO HAVE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION, but they are not at all willing to receive that information. If I write to any Brave email, I get the response that this email is not used for that purpose. And they refuse to pass it on internally within Brave.

I posted these emails as proof in the thread, and I did not make any accusations or lies or anything like that. But they deleted my thread when people got engaged.

I have photos of the entire thread, before it got deleted entirely.

This to me, suggest that Brave doesnt want the mayority of users to know about these rewards flaggings. One who replied to the thread ment that they do this to keep the BAT (rewards) for themself, and has no intention in un-flagging accounts.

Really, the proof of this, must be that there is no threads of people who got reward-accounts re-opened after being flagged. What does that tell you?

I bet you even this thread will be deleted very soon cause im sheding light to this issues.

1 Like

Ads on Nightly is currently broken. A fix is on the way: Link

You can downgrade or simply wait a few days.

There is a way to find out if you’re flagged… simply disconnect/connect your wallet (Uphold/Gemini). A message is suppose to appear.

Is there any way to downgrade without losing the rewards ? Sir @g00z

On mobile I don’t know. It’s a tricky process.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.