Tried vertical tabs (on Windows 10). Here is some feedback.
- There is a grey bar with black line on the right side of vertical tabs pane. When the pane is collapsed, it looks wrong, almost covers the icons.
- The opacity of text on vertical tabs is not good enough, it is hard to read. Also no visual seperator between the tabs.
- The tooltip on hover appears way to the right of the screen, making it useless. Put it on the right of the tabs pane?
- When hovering on vertical tabs for the first time, the text jumps back a couple pixels. I had that happen on normal tabs too but for vertical ones it’s everytime you switch to them.
- System keybind for opening/closing tabpane
- Option for tabpane on the right side
- X button on tabs
- Search bar on top of the pane makes sense
Otherwise a great feature, keep it up!