Verified brave creator not showing as verified

I became a verified brave creator back in November. Since then, I’ve never showed as verified when clicking on my page from another browser. Anything I need to do to get this fixed?

Windows build: Version 1.36.111 Chromium: 99.0.4844.51 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Android build: 1.35.103, Chromium 98.0.4758.102

Can you share a link to the page? If you don’t feel comfortable showing for all to see, send me a DM with it. I’m wanting to see if it shows verified for me at least.

Just wanting to help confirm there’s an issue and then guide from there. The main thing I’m curious of is if it matters on what page you’re accessing. Because we’ve had people who talked about YouTube not showing up as a verified creator but the issue was the page they were on. Once they went to their videos or channel it showed up for their group but in some of the other areas they were out it was actually showing at YouTube as the creator which was unverified instead of their particular channel. So I just want to toy with things and look around to see if there’s any particular pages where it changes whether you’re verified or not. If not then we both will get staff involved and hopefully get it fixed

Sent you creator page via DM

1 Like

Awesome, so I responded. It does show you as a Verified Creator and has the option to tip. But I do also see where once I go to tip, it states:

This creator is currently not configured to receive tips from your wallet.
Any tip you make will remain pending in your wallet and retry automatically for 90 days.

I’m guessing there’s a setting you need to take care of or perhaps information you haven’t provided that’s needed. Unfortunately, I don’t know enough on Creator setup yet. So as I instructed in DM, you’ll need to contact @steeven with the email associated with your Creator account and a description as included here so they can hopefully guide you a bit more.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.