USDC not showing up

I was sent some USDC as a test before I receive a larger payment. The transaction is here. Despite it being sent 30 minutes ago, still nothing is showing up for me in my brave wallet.

Okay, using the mnemonic phrase, I accessed the wallet using MEW, and the $5 did show up. Not sure what’s up with the brave wallet interface.

Okay, I sent some ETH to the wallet since I needed it to withdraw the USDC, and that doesn’t show up on the brave wallet either! only on MEW.

@Mason,
Thank you for reaching out. It sometimes takes a moment for the UI to update – have you restarted the browser since making the transaction?

I don’t think I have. I have a lot of things open right now so I’d rather not restart right now, but I’ll restart it at some point, and when I do I’ll let you know the result.

I have restarted the browser, it does not show up. Something that is worth noting is that it actually didn’t let me log into the wallet with my password - it just says something like “network request failed”. Then if I refresh the page it lets me into the wallet and never asks for my password again.

@Mason,
Apologies for the late reply. I’ve reached out to the team for more information here – can you also tell me:

• What Brave version you’re using (Menu --> About Brave)?
  • What Operating System you’re using?
  • What wallet version is showing in brave://extensions?
  • version: Version 1.25.68 Chromium: 91.0.4472.77
  • wallet version: 1.0.32

@Mason,
According to the Etherscan transaction, your balance should be zero, as you sent in 5, the n 85, then 90 “OUT” – but I may be misunderstanding the exact situation here:

You are correct, I no longer have any USDC there, but in order to transfer it out, I had to add some ether to that address, which also doesn’t show up in brave.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.