Uphold wallet link error

Hello,
I have an issue to connect my Uphold wallet to Brave browser. I’ve been through the verification process on Uphold but when I try to connect my Uphold wallet to Brave I have this error message : “Please try again after you have completed ID verification on Uphold.”
I opened a ticket to Uphold’s support and they confirmed my profile was fully verified.
I tried to clean the cookies and other files of the browser but still the same error.
I try to link my Uphold wallet on Windows.
Can you help me on this ?
Thank you.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10
Version 1.36.112 Chromium: 99.0.4844.51

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
February 16th 2022

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, France

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Uphold is not linked yet but yes.

2 Likes

I have exactly the same problem. I’m using macOS Catalina 10.15.7

Below are a couple of links to recent related topics. The first is pretty long but it might help you troubleshoot your problem. There are other recent related topics also. For most community members, making sure their information in their Uphold Profile is accurate and complete has solved the problem.

1 Like

I’m encountering the same issue on a Windows 10 PC. Brave rewards have been quite buggy lately for me, on mobile too.

Hello Chocoholic,

Problem solved thanks to your first link !

Like I said, uphold support told me my account was verified but I couldn’t see the verification status and date in my profile.
In the first link you provided, Saoiray mentionned that someone had a similar issue because his home address was not fully filled in.
I was in fact in the same situation. I edited my profile and completed my home address and then I received immediately an email saying my account was verified and I was able to see the verification date in my profile.
I successfully linked my Uphold wallet to Brave after that !

Thank you very much for your help ! I read a lot of similar topics but didn’t have the chance to find this one.
Hope this will help others too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.