Uphold Account closed

Welcome all global brave users !
I wait 2 weeks to verified uphold account, But unfortunately results came the results * Based on our review and assessment of your application, we have determined that we are not able to offer you a member account at this time"

Ultimately I also lost creator profile, I don’t know what happen about the BAT which I ? I unable to log in creator account. Hope I again not able to transfer/load/withdraw upcoming gain BAT.

I liked/loved Brave but worry how moved further solving these issues.

If uphold/Brave have mutual agreement, why they haven’t provide us to upload necessary documents in many times until their requirement. They send message to us there are no chances of appeal/any means of action. So I suggest policy makers think on these issues.

If we never gain/approve uphold account, how/when/Where we transfer/withdraw further gain BAT, I think policy makers should display a clear road map on this issues so we haven’t worry on such tiny issues day by day.

And Lastly; can I regain my brave creator/publisher account? Or never I can’t gain it?

These are my self experienced issues until yet using brace reward platform and want to resolve soon.

Thank You
Brave Browser User
Nepal

1 Like

same problem with me.
from bangladesh

2 Likes

Lots of users have same issues, So we pleased Brave to set another BAT withdraw platform such as Coinbase or other low fee based trading platform soon.

Thank You

1 Like

yes… Coinbase is batter then uphold and simple to use

2 Likes