(Unverified Wallet) December Payout Missing

I am using an unverified wallet, and I did not receive the BAT payout for this month. On the status update, it says claims available for unverified users, yet I do not have an available BAT claim. What is the issue? Do I have to provide a wallet ID to someone to check it out?

4 Likes

No, you don’t have to provide any information to anyone. Just check this post, it might help you in ascertaining your earning and its credit to brabe wallet.

2 Likes

Yeah, I went there, and it just showed 0.250 BAT from November’s Payouts. Nothing from this month, so I am not sure what is happening.

1 Like

Your November month’s payout is to be available to claim in 1st week of December and for December month it will be available in 1st week of January.
So, if you found that under promotions any amount with credit date of December then it means your November months earning has been added to your Browser’s wallet.

1 Like

I have the same problem with my December payout to my unverified wallet. The November points were definitely not included and have disappeared. I am not the only one, so it seems that the Brave team either are ignoring this stuff up or don’t know how to fix it.

7 Likes

Same here, November earnings not transferred in December. Was expecting 3+ BAT which would have taken me to over the 25 mark and be able to transfer to wallet.

6 Likes

No, I mean, the ad rewards I got from October are there because they were paid out in the first week of November. However, nothing from the first week of December.

2 Likes

Same problem lost at least 10 BAT. They are not replying to my issue as well.

3 Likes

I am also facing same problem on two of my laptops. Claim button was not available and all my BAT disappeared.

2 Likes

Same here. Lost around 12 BAT.

2 Likes

If I count correct, the total amount of BATs missing in this thread 25 BAT?
I’m starting to wonder how many BATs went missing in total if we would add the missing BATs from the other threads on this forum…

1 Like

yep my unverified wallet also BAT went missing. I dont know what happened. no claim options shown and my BAT went missing

1 Like

I didn’t receive my November 2021 rewards either (around 4 to 5 BATs) for my unverified wallet (PC).

1 Like

same here , no claim button

1 Like

Still haven’t gotten claim button on 2 of my unverified wallets its been 2 months in a row this has happened. :confused: Novermber and December payouts

same here… i had 150 BAT , only 50 transferred , the rest are in my account but I waited a few months …

1 Like

no reply from Brave team? there are obivously some people with unverified wallet who did not claim any rewards

Nah, I am asking them but they aren’t letting me know what is wrong and what can be done to retrieve it.

2 Likes

The fact that no person from Brave team is replying in this threat makes it seem like it is a bigger problem within their system. Legally speaking this is a kind of theft, they are not following their promise.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.