[Unpaid July Payments by Brave] (will be paid in August)

Friend but we are already finishing the weekend, what day do you mean that they will begin to make the payments?

2 Likes

Friend but we are already finishing the weekend, what day do you mean that they will begin to make the payments? @steeven

Hi all :slight_smile: payments have started processing - Publishers Payout Megathread: August 2020.

3 Likes

Hi Steeven ,please check DM me. I really need you now, sir :frowning:

Please sir, check DM me.

@steeven has the payment begun for all countries? how much time does it takes to fully complete the payment? and why is the still pending on August 2020 publisher thread???:blush:

Any comments on this ? Would I be getting the payout for 2 confirmed referrals?

I have not received my payment yet, I feel worried about not receiving my monthly payment, do you have any status? @steeven

Hi @steeven, thanks for reply us
when exactly time payment has begun, seen its has been 10th august. :slightly_smiling_face:

we had been waiting for earning month of july, and you said will be paid in this august

please give us clearly statement about this issue

1 Like

Hello Guys !! Very good morning to you all. Hopefully you all are fine from this pandemic. My Brave Ad Rewards are not yet transferred to my Uphold Account. Any Latest News ? It’s been a while. Any solution… :pensive:

we are waiting too, since a july earning from referral
but @steeven can not give us a clear statement, he only said payment will be made in this august :cry:

1 Like

Yes !! @dekachavid The fact is steeven sir, Spoke about publisher’s payouts but not regarding Brave Ads payout. :sob:

hi all guys, i see that payments are being processed, can any of you write here when he receives payment? as well as people from forbidden countries. I think it would help other people, thanks.

1 Like

payment has been starting, but in @steeven thread still :green_circle: Pending
before july, im getting paid on 10th june exactly
after issue blocked countries, my rewards earned from referral must be paid in july but never got paid and brave team said will be paid in this august

very disappointed if they not made payment, after spend much time to bring user using brave browser :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

any further information about this?

@steeven
I have not received my payment yet, is something happening? I am still worried because I have seen that many have already commented that they have been paid, could you help me with any information?

Hi all - no need to worry, payments are currently processing. Thank you for your continued patience - Publishers Payout Megathread: August 2020.

1 Like