Unauthorized Sent BAT's to @BravePublishers

There’s been a transaction in my Uphold account that sent 12.75 BAT on December 1 to @BravePublishers.

I did not do this. I do not have Auto-Contribute turned on.

I have checked other posts similar to this issue but didn’t see any resolution.

Can someone please provide insight into why this transaction got processed without my approval.

Thank you

Thanks for reporting. I’d like to ask a few questions to start:

• Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, how many?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

Hey steeven,

Thanks for getting back to me. Currently, I have 3 devices that I use daily that are linked to my Uphold account. I also use Brave on my iPhone but don’t think it’s possible to link a phone’s browser to Uphold.

See attached for the requested screenshots of my Contributions and Event Logs pages.

Thx

Thank you @Rich.Whiteman. It looks like auto-contribute was enabled on 9/19. Is this when you downloaded the browser?

Hey steeven,

You would be right. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I wasn’t aware I had to turn off “Auto-Contribute” on each device I downloaded the browser on. Learn something new everyday!

Thx

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.