Unable to verify rewards wallet to Gemini, need to back up BAT as brave is stuck on an older version

Briefly describe your issue:
Unable to verify rewards wallet to gemini, need verification to back up BAT as brave is stuck on an older version
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Version 1.35.103 Chromium: 98.0.4758.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)
No
What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?
17/12/2021
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, Australia

Had a look at the rewards internals page and the general info says I have 0 bat in both gemini and the wallet. When I open the wallet I have 14.48 BAT in estimated earnings as it’s constantly failed to apply since August 2022.
I’ve also stopped receiving ads but I have no idea when that started.

Tried reconnecting again with the rewards internals’ logs open and it’s spamming this constantly:
[Jan 16, 2023, 1:24:07.6 AM:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(455)] Token list empty
[Jan 16, 2023, 1:24:07.6 AM:ERROR:contribution_unblinded.cc(504)] Tokens were not processed correctly

I wont be able to recover the wallet after re-installing brave as the recovery phrases have just vanished on me. Can only assume the doc I wrote it into got deleted from a rollback. Pain.

Not sure what to do from here but hope I can get it reconnected and not loose all that BAT and so I can re-install brave and get it updating again.

Seems that your profile is flagged since you aren’t receiving ads anymore.
Raise a ticket at

Brave Support will be able to assist further

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.