Unable to receive Matic into my Brave Wallet

Description of the issue:

Hi, I did transfer my Matic tokens from Binance to Brave wallet and eth scan shows the transaction was successful but I haven’t received matic tokens into my brave wallet yet.

How can this issue be reproduced?

Brave Version (check About Brave): Version 1.46.140 Chromium: 108.0.5359.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

I have similar issue. How do I make my matic that I have transferred to my Brave wallet visible to me? as per ethscan, my transaction has been completed. Appreciate your help.

@akyblockchain same exact answer that I gave to the person above you. Look to see if it’s in +Visible Assets and check the box if it is. If it’s not, then you need to Add Custom Asset and put in all the details. Then just make sure it’s checked off to make it visible

Thank you for your help! I will give it a shot. Happy Holidays!

1 Like

Just FYI, I moved the replies from other topic over to yours, just to reduce any confusion on future replies. The steps I referenced earlier are at Polygon NFT not visible after transferring to Brave Wallet - #5 by Saoiray and now also a similar and more specific at No o recibí mis monedas - #2 by Saoiray

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.