Unable to log-in to TMobile

Over the last couple of weeks, I have been unable to log-in to T-Mobile, either on Windows 11 or macOS Monterey. Prior to that there had not been any issues. I get the following error message: Service Unavailable. F451: Uh-Oh, it looks like we got our wires crossed .Please try again later. I am able to log in using Safari on my Mac, and using Edge or Opera on Windows 11. I checked all my settings in Brave, including re-installing it. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas. Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated. I have not been able to get any response from T-Moblie. I suspect that this is a T-Mobile issue.

This John the originator. I was finally able to get some info from T-Mobile community support. The problem is on the T-Mobile side. T-Mobile uses trackers to harvest some of your info, and Brave blocks 3rd party trackers from harvesting your data [This is Good]. So I will either use EDGE when I am using my PC or SAFARI when I am using my Mac. Or, I can use a paper invoice. Hopes this helps someone…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.