Unable to complete online purchase

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:
Trying to purchase licence for Ultimate Addons for Elementor. Got partway through the purchase (just before taken to payment option), and I couldn’t get any further - browser did not display Go to Payment button.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1.Add item to cart (the $49 annual version of Ultimate Addons for Elementor)
2.Go to cart and add personal info
3.Add info to create account
4. No go to payment button

Expected result:
Expect to see payment button

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 0.68.132 Chromium: 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)Version 0.68.132 Chromium: 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
Went to Google Chrome (Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)) … started purchase again. Chrome displayed ‘go to payment’ button, and purchase completed.

This is not the first time I’ve had to abandon purchases in Brave and use either Chrome or Firefox.

Using F-Secure Internet Security with Banking Protection active - there were no messages or warnings.
Win7 Pro 64

@davidmcc3 first you can try to adjust your per-site shield settings. https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022806212-How-do-I-use-Shields-while-browsing-

I got up to this page; (I think I had the right website)

Seemed to work okay with Sheilds enabled

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.