Unable to Claim Rewards

I am Unable to claim my Rewards. When i was clicking on the claim button it was saying “Oops, Something went wrong. Please try again later.”

What to do now?

can i expect a reply from u? @steeven

Please let me know if you get any solution.

these people wont even reply at all…

Lots of people seem to have this issue and they don’t bother to look into it. I’ve reported this month’s ago and never got a reply or fix

Hi guys @unparalleled82 @Praveenluckzz @Cline I would suggest that you check your Uphold accounts if they are fully verified and no additional verification is needed. Also I would recommend that you try use VPN to claim your BAT. Sometimes it helps to solve some Brave issues.

Nope done all that and it doesn’t work. Unsurprisingly

Uphold is not verified/connected and VPN doesn’t work!

VPN to which Country?

Try USA or UK. Try them

Which country are you from?

I am from India. Tried both countries, still cant claim.

Same here! Even premium VPN doesn’t work.

I know that some countries have limitation due to illegal activities. So we need to wait for reply from support team. Im not one of them so I can’t tell if your country is limited or not

Hi @Praveenluckzz - what OS and Brave version are you using? Have you claimed successfully in the past?

@steeven this is my first time installation, i am on Android 7.0 Redmi Note 4 Build/NRD90M and Brave Version is Brave 1.12.113 Chromium 84.0.4147.125

Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

Thank you in advance!

Sent you the Details. Please check.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.