Unable to claim BAT or receive payments to uphold

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue: press the claim button and receive an nondescript error “oops something went wrong please try again later”

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Press the claim button in the Android browser from the notification received from the brave rewards icon, latest version available from Google play.

Expected result: Receive brave rewards into the browser and then to Uphold.

Brave Version( check About Brave): 1.23.76

Mobile Device details OnePlus 6 running on latest version of Oxygen OS (Android 10).

Additional Information: I haven’t received BAT rewards to uphold since Feb 2021 from the Android or the Linux version. I have 30.5 bat in the Android browser and 10 bat in the Linux browser.

UPDATE: So eventually I was able to claim the BAT within the Android browser, it seemed to rectify itself. However after payments were finished processing the BAT is still sitting in the browser and has not been sent to Uphold. I have DMed @steeven all the relevant information.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.