Un able to connecto to internet

Issue: I wanted to try the Brave Browser for a while know so i downloaded it a few days ago, but since then it does not connect to to the internet in any way, it just shows a blank page. I have tried reinstalling it many times and even the nightly version but the problem does not go away. I tried opening incognito and tor windows but its still there. Weirdly enough the same problem happens to the Microsoft edge browser but not to FireFox. (I will ad a picture of the page message that it shows me (It is in Spanish but I am sure you will get the idea)). I tried making exception to may antivirus for it and even deactivating it, tried restarting my PC after installing. There is a “more information” button but it wont work either. I search in the forums but haven’t seen the solution (it might be because i don’t search good enough)

Steps: I just open my browser and its done (don’t know what else to say tbh).

Picture:

Expected result: As seen in the picture every time I open the browser

How often: Every time I open the browser

Version: The latest one in the Brave official page (cant us the ‘About Brave’ button because of the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.