Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.
Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting
Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?
- My Ubuntu is in English
- My keyboard is Korean (iBusHangul)
- In Korean keyboard setting, I can switch between English and Korean with ALT key. (Not between generic English and Korean, but WITHIN iBusHangul)
- But I can’t switch between Korean and English on Brave, while on iBusHangul, using ALT key. (It works on terminal, firefox, and chrome, btw)
- If I switch the mode on iBusHangul manually by clicking the GUI on top, I can type in Korean, but still can’t switch to English via clicking ALT key.
- iBusHangul has options to set toggle key. If I use different setup, say Shift+Space, it does work. its Just ALT-R that doesn’t work.
Is swtiching between input mode using ALT key prohibited for linux version or something?
Able to switch between English and Korean input mode on Brave via clicking ALT key. (right ALT key, of course)
Brave Version( check
Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS
Version 1.17.75 Chromium: 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)