THREAD: "Creator account disconnected from Uphold" issue

Hello Community,
We are trying to root out and resolve a recent issue with Creators, wherein their custodial account (Uphold) has been disconnected from their Creator account, resulting in this error message after logging in:

Uphold is reporting to us that your account connection is out of date. this could be the result of changing your Uphold password or other changes on your Uphold account. Please try disconnecting and reconnecting your wallet.

It will appear like this on the Creators dashboard:

First thing to try:
Before anything, please try disconnecting then reconnecting your Uphold account from your Creators account manually. If this does not work or only works temporarily, please move on to the instructions below.

Dis/Reconnecting didn’t work:
If the above solution does not resolve the issue for you, please send me a DM with the subject line "Creators account disconnected", and include the following information:

1. The email associated with your Creators account.
  2. The Uphold ID of your Uphold account (found by logging into your Uphold account, then navigating to Menu/More —> Profile —> Uphold ID).
  3. A screenshot of the exact error you are seeing in your Creators dashboard.
  4. Any recent changes that have been made to either your Uphold account or your Creators account (changed your Creators account email/created a new account, changed your Uphold account password, transferred Creator channels from one account to another, etc.).

This information should help us find the cause of the issue. Once you’ve sent a DM, please reply to this thread, simply stating that you’ve sent the requested information to me. I will also update this thread as we make progress/have more info to share with everyone.

We appreciate everyone’s patience and any information you can provide.

6 Likes

Hello,
It appears that we have discovered the issue and expedited a fix that has just landed in production. At this time, if anyone seeing this message should be able to disconnect then reconnect their Uphold wallet to their Creator account and have it go through (permanently) without any issues.

If this is not the case please let me know.

Thank you

2 Likes

This is still an issue for me.

@sr_creator Did you DM Mattches as per OP?

I didn’t dm @Mattches , but will now

1 Like

Disconnected again today on my end. The problem is unfortunately not fixed

1 Like

@Mattches

Disconnected today again.
The only change in Uphold was that I received the June payout.

Hello I sent you my request I also encounter error @Mattches

What about this ?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.