Tab switcher panel

I’m hoping to switch from Vivaldi to Brave, but there are a few killer features I’m hesitant to give up. If they’re Brave, I can’t find them. Here’s the first and my most often used …

Rather than just jumping from one tab to another via control+tab, I want to see a panel listing the tabs that I can tab through to choose the tab I’m after. The panel should be organized in descending order of most recently active.

Absolutely seconding this, and surprised it’s not getting more attention, though I have seen it mentioned in other topics focused on switching tabs in recent order.

It’s nice that we now have the ability to switch tabs in order of recently visited, but that feels entirely unhelpful if there’s no tab switcher panel - especially if you’re trying to just use the keyboard rather than picking up the mouse constantly.

For example, if you want to use the tab switcher to go between the current tab and one you visited 5 tabs ago, on other browsers, you hold ctrl, hit tab 5 times, and let go. After that, ctrl+tab takes you back and forth between those 2 tabs every time.

In brave though, holding ctrl and hitting tab 5 times takes you there… and then to get back you have to hit ctrl and tab 5 times again, each time. Each tab you visit on your way to the target tab is included in that most recent tab history. The only way to get the two back-to-back is to pick up your mouse and find and click on that particular tab.

I used Brave for the longest time but after getting used to the smoothest tab switching of my life on Arc (and losing it when I moved from Mac to Linux), it’s getting much harder to use Brave with any kind of natural workflow.