Sync on another device says "Invalid sync code, please check and try again"

I am using Brave in my Personal laptop, Work laptop, and Android mobile. All were in sync. Recently I got changed my work laptop and when I try to sync it with the sync code from my Personal laptop, the work laptop brave says “Invalid sync code, please check and try again”.
I checked word by word, no extra space, no special characters, everything is perfect. I am damn sure that the sync code is correct.
Personal laptop brave version: Version 1.24.85 Chromium: 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Work laptop brave version: Version 1.24.85 Chromium: 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Do anyone have solution for this?

If anyone encountered this problem, you have tried all possible ways of solving it but failed in your all attempts and currently you are frustrated, then try the following solution for windows operating system.

1. Hold down Windows key + R to bring up the run dialogue box
  2. Type regedit and press Enter. If you get a UAC prompt, click OK and proceed
  3. In the left navigation pane, locate and click HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
  4. Open the next subfolder named SOFTWARE
  5. Afterwards locate the folder Microsoft and under that open Cryptography
  6. Under Cryptography folder you will find the folder Protect and the subfolder Providers inside it.
  7. Locate df9d8cd0-1501-11d1-8c7a-00c04fc297eb under Providers
  8. After selecting df9d8cd0-1501-11d1-8c7a-00c04fc297eb look for ProtectionPolicy on the right side, if it doesn’t exists then create the DWORD 32bit value and name it as ProtectionPolicy.
  9. Double click on ProtectionPolicy and change the registry entry value to 1.

It will definitely solve this problem.
Note: You might have problem with implementing above solution (like exception inside exception handler) if you installed brave with unprivileged user. Because you need admin privilege to edit registry. Due to this restriction, this issue should be addressed by Brave I think.