Sync buttons do not EXIST

Sync does not work. The directions to enable sync tell you to hit buttons that DO NOT EXIST. THESE BUTTONS DO NOT EXIST. I’ve been trying to get this to work for months. The instructions tell you to either click a button called "scan sync code " if you use the QR code, or if you use the code word option it says to hit the “enter a sync chain code” . NEITHER OF THESE BUTTONS EXIST!!! WTF are you supposed to do? There is also NO option import passwords. This browser is absolutely useless if you are forced to change phones. Even creating an account to post this question took half an hour because brave would not send a confirmation email to set it up. (Yes I checked the spam folder)

@timgreen13 they exist if you do things right. Those who don’t see the buttons usually rushed things and created multiple sync chains. I actually kind of touch on this at a FAQ at PSA: Current FAQ - #47 by Saoiray

I haven’t looked at Android lately, but I know this is something they were working on. So if it’s not there yet, it should be coming before too long.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.