Suggestion for Improving the Brave Desktop Browser

Dear Brave Browser Development Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I’m a dedicated user of the Brave browser, and I wanted to share an idea that I believe could enhance the user experience significantly.

One of the features that has made mobile browsing more user-friendly is the placement of the search bar at the bottom of the screen. It’s not only more accessible but also more comfortable, especially when using the browser for extended periods.

I’d like to suggest that you consider implementing a similar design for the desktop version of the Brave browser. By moving the search bar to the bottom of the screen, you can provide users with a more ergonomic and efficient browsing experience. This change could reduce strain on the neck and make navigation more intuitive.

Additionally, you might consider relocating tabs and bookmarks to the bottom of the interface as well, maintaining consistency with the mobile version and creating a fresh and innovative browsing experience.

I understand that changes like these require careful consideration and testing, but I believe it’s a step towards making Brave even more user-friendly and unique among browsers.

Thank you for your continuous efforts to improve the Brave browser, and I’m looking forward to seeing how this suggestion might be incorporated into future updates.

Best regards,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.