Subject: Issue with ChatGPT Functionality in Brave Browser

Subject: Issue with ChatGPT Functionality in Brave Browser

Dear Brave Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inform you about an issue I have been experiencing while attempting to use ChatGPT in the Brave browser.

I have noticed that unlike other browsers such as Opera, ChatGPT does not respond or process queries correctly when I try to use it in Brave Browser. I have tried several basic solutions, such as clearing the cache and cookies, as well as disabling browser extensions, but the problem persists.

The specific issue I have encountered includes the inability to process queries, resulting in either a lack of responses or erratic and incoherent responses from ChatGPT. This is quite inconvenient as I regularly use this tool for a variety of tasks.

Brave Browser Version: Version 1.63.169 Chromium: 122.0.6261.111 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Browsing in incognito mode works without issues.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this problem, as I am a loyal user of Brave Browser and truly value the privacy and security it provides. If you need any additional information or if there are specific steps I can take to assist in resolving this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

I look forward to your prompt response and appreciate your attention to this matter.

Email Contact: [email protected]

5 Likes

+1; can’t use ChatGPT while in the normal mode since yesterday. Before it was working fine.
Currently only work with Incognito mode.

I’ve tried disabling shields, tried relogging - didn’t helped.

1 Like

Same issue. hope there is a fix asap

I have the same issue too. hope there a fix asap.

At times, the cache and cookies in your browser can cause issues. To resolve this, you can clear these data from Brave’s settings menu and try again.

Thanks for you advice. tried it, but didnt help.

Edit: i just downloaded a ChatGPT App until there is a fix for this.

Have you heard anything from the Brave team about their efforts to address these ChatGPT issues?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.