Stopped receiving ads months ago

Yeah, that should be the right step. Let me ask, did you do a “clean install” of Brave after you formatted your old iMac or what steps did you take to get Brave on it? Purpose of my asking is if you manually moved folders over instead of downloading from the website, it’s possible that things weren’t done 100% as needed and it got flagged. If you did a fresh install of Brave and then hit Verify and signed in on your Uphold account, this shouldn’t be a problem.

Suggests you’ve been flagged or there’s some sort of issue. It sounds like you’ve already been checking out some things, but if you didn’t go down the list, try checking list of things that can interfere that I posted on my FAQ at -Retired- PSA: User FAQ - Support & Answers, particularly at What are things that can interfere with Brave Rewards?

Beyond that, we’re kind of stuck with you having to contact Brave with your Wallet Info. Instructions are on that FAQ under What should I do if I am not seeing ads? What do I do if I don't receive BAT for ads?

Sorry haven’t responded in 17 days. Just now happened to see your Topic. Lot of people post here and it’s a challenge to see and get to all.