Still not getting Ads

I have Windows 10 Home with Brave Version 1.11.104 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit). I am in the USA.
No VPN.

2 Likes

We sent the logs, but the problem persists. windows 7 and latest updated 1.11.104 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105 (Official Compilation) (32-bit) Version. I’ve never used a VPN. I am in Turkey. In my new testimonials, they inform me that there is no advertisement on the windows computer.

1 Like

win 10,
Brave Version 1.11.104 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit),
from Slovenia, EU

Same problem. Android works like a charm, desktop zero ads. I have tested my notifications and they work.

3 Likes

Same As me :slight_smile:

Please read these two:

The last one related to logs stuff is related to this issue since they asked for logs without being awere of they had some sensitive data (it was a bug, Is alredy fix). Afther making the proper arrenges they would fix this with proper way and attention. Be patient they are improving there way of work to give better service.

i also have the same issue, i dont use vpn and i am from india but i dont think the region is the problem as i can receive 20 ads as told in my mobile phone.
i have everything updated with no settings changed.my pc notifications are also perfect.
i also tried reinstalling the browser but the problem still persists.at least last month i was receiving 1 a-3 ads per month now its gone down to nothing.
I hope this is taken care of as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Hi guys,
same problem here, for about a month I haven’t been receiving Ads on the desktop

Brave 1.11.104 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Revision a6b12dfad6663f13a7e16e9a42a6a4975374096b-refs/branch-heads/4147@{#943}
OS Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Build 7601.24544)

Kindly regards
Claudio

1 Like

i do receive ads some time in a day, and the same ads every times! seems like companies didnt launch their campaigns recently.

Well, if you are receiving ads then is normal, as for receiving the same ads is because maybe, like you mention, the campain list on your contry is small so you don’t have much varity.

1 Like

I Also stopped receiving Ads, since the early days of July!

Brave version: 1.11.104 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105
I used a VPN in the past (ProtonVPN), but i am not using it, since then.

Please appreciate some help.

2 Likes

Hi, same problem since July, stopped receiving ads.

Brave version: Versión 1.11.104 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105 (Build oficial) 64 bits

Please appreciate some help. @steeven

1 Like

En argentina tampoco esta dando publicidades hace un mes. Tengo mi pc con win10, la pc de mi mujer lo mismo, sin publicidades … solo me da publicidades en el celular (y la ultima semana ya casi tampoco) y en Mac. En windows 1 mes casi sin publicidades

Windows 10.
Version 1.11.104 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Taiwan.
I use VPN sometimes (US public IP)
My internet connection also has SSL certificate problem. (self signed certificate in certificate chain)
You can find other relevant information here: I stopped receiving Brave Ads

even i am also not getting ads from india i dont use vpn

My ads are back, for now

Thanks Brave support team

which country are you in bro? i still get ads sometimes, sometimes not

I’ve also not been receiving any ads for the last few months. I’m in the UK, no VPN, Windows 10 Desktop, latest stable Brave version, and have followed all the troubleshooting steps, but to no avail.

The strange thing is that I have another Windows 10 PC which the ads appear fine on, but on my main computer they do not.

1 Like

Hey i am not getting ads from last 4days please fix it
Version 1.11.104 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit)
and i dont use any vpn and i am from india
@steeven

Slovenia, eu … bro