Not Getting Ads - Extensive Troubleshooting : Solved

Briefly describe your issue:
I have followed the above links to try to troubleshoot the issue and nothing has worked so far.
I have also went through several other treads to try to correct the issue.

Current list of things I have tried outside of the above links:
Creating a backup of client.json to generate a new one.
Checking my privacy settings in Brave.
Confirming my wallet is attached. My Brave wallet is attached but is showing 0 funds, but this is a different issue.
Logs are not showing I have obtained any ads since April.
Tried turning ad setting off then back on again.
Set for max ads.

I read somewhere to message someone if my account is flagged. Is this really the unofficial process I need to follow to figure out what is going on with my ads?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10

Version 1.39.122 Chromium: 102.0.5005.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
As far as I can tell, yes.

What date did you verify your wallet?
6/19/22

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
I thought it was going to my wallet, but after checking it, my bat doesn’t seem to be sitting in it. It is showing I have currency in my Rewards section, but not in the Brave wallet itself.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Not using Uphold.

@IGuessIWill

You might submit a report at:

https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

After hitting up the support ticket system as proposed by 289wk, I was sent the same exact resources I had already gone through.

However I did try something else outside of what was asked.
If you go through all of the above and STILL cannot get it to work, go to Focus Assist under System (Windows 10) and change the top setting to “Off” NOT " From within the Focus Assist settings, select Priority Only or Alarms Only" as per the guide. Within 30 seconds of changing that setting, I got an ad.

I hope this helps someone out!

1 Like

Please reply to your last post, with a new post stating the above quote - your solution.

And thereafter, also mark your newest post as The Solution.

You might also edit your topic title, to indicate: Solved

Tx

If you go through all of the above and STILL cannot get it to work, go to Focus Assist under System (Windows 10) and change the top setting to “Off” NOT " From within the Focus Assist settings, select Priority Only or Alarms Only" as per the guide. Within 30 seconds of changing that setting, I got an ad.

I hope this helps someone out!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.