So price is down when per BAT ad price is going to up?

According to brave team last time per ad decrease because BAT tokens market price is high now price is down (like hell i almost crying bcz i am holding ) when going back to per ad or approx 0.01 or 0.05 depends on price but when??

2 Likes

i agree with you, bat should be increase for ads now

3 Likes

So much for fairness and transparency!
It would be great if changes in prices per ad for viewers were announced ahead of time (transparency) and motivated (fairness).
Otherwise, it is back to the centralized system where we are the product and not members of a community.

2 Likes

Soon this topic close by brave team

2 Likes

Advertisers basically advertising for free at the moment, pricing needs to be more dynamic

3 Likes

@rohanbalgotra
This app crypto Tab asking money before installing,
Pathetic !

2 Likes

You can find mod apk do some googling

mod apk not so useful

bro cmon its not so expensive lol

its free for desktop btw

It works much easier than brave tho

Minimum withdrawal is 0.00001 btc and you can just copy the address from ur any crypto wallet and paste it there to transfer. sometimes instant and sometimes takes 1-2days…they pay everyday and not like brave who does payment every start of a month.

(Take it as comparison , I’m not against brave I just use both)

OK, did you received funds in Past?

I started using it recently, like 2 days ago. So, ofcourse not yet

Damm Right,
I love their ads blocking tech and privacy.

2 Likes

Oh hello smart person, who is talking to you btw?

You are at my topic …so

2 Likes

Yeah i like it too, you can read again what I said ( take it as comparison, im not against brave i just use both of them )

But im sharing my opinion with Himgoo, right? u can see im replying him and not u

Put your spam links somewhere else…

2 Likes