Snapshot Feature!

I have a suggestion to add Snapshot feature
to make it even better :smiley: .

5 Likes

@TarekAllam like this? :slight_smile:

Brave is great! Performance etc…
PLZ PUT A BUTTON/FUNCTION LIKE OPERA

Today, here’s the “simple”, hassle-free, and extension-free shortcut for capturing a screenshot in Brave (Chromium):

1. Press Ctrl-Shift-I (or Cmd-Option-I on a Mac).
  2. Press Ctrl-Shift-P (or Cmd-Shift-P on a Mac).
  3. Type the word screenshot .

And that’s pretty much it. You’ll see a series of screenshot options appear in a panel on the right side of the screen. All that’s left is to figure out which one you want:

• If you want to capture a specific area of the current page, just hit Enter; that’ll select the default option of “Capture area screenshot,” which will then allow you to draw a box around the area you want to save.
  • If you want to capture the entire page, as if you were scrolling from the very top to the very bottom, hit the down arrow once and select “Capture full size screenshot.”
  • If you want to capture a screenshot only of the current visible area, hit the up arrow once; that’ll take you to the “Capture screenshot” option.

There’s also a fourth option, “Capture node screenshot,” but you probably won’t want to mess with that.

Whatever screenshot you capture will show up as a regular image file download along the bottom of your browser window; you can then open the file by double-clicking it right there or by looking in your Chrome downloads folder.

I will, accept suggestion about tiny extensions for this job too… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try this

This extension is ok… but put watermark on screenshot files :grimacing:

By the way… In Windows OS (7, 8, 8.1, 10…) the tool “Snipping Tool” is powerfull… for me, works well!

1 Like

Yes. But if you donate anything e.g 2 dollars , you take the full version , without waremarks.

You have right. Also i use the snipping tool of Windows. But i suggest you to check out this powerfull free utility to capture images , windows , fullscreen , video , edit images and more.

1 Like