Slow scrolling and fix

I have noticed that both on Windows and Linux, Brave is scrolling much slower than other browsers. It can be a deal-breaker for a lot of people who are trying it out for the first time. I have seen a couple complaints about it without answer.

A quick fix that worked for me is to install an extension that increases the scroll speed. I had success with this one, although others may work too:

At 1.5 scroll speed it feels snappy (as it should by default in my humble opinion).

@navi,
Thank you for your feedback.
Given that this isn’t commonly reported I’m not sure I’d consider it a bug or issue. It sounds like you’ve found a workaround by adding the “Scroll Speed” extension which is good. I will keep an eye out for similar reports as well.

I am experiencing a similar issue as well. Scrolling is slow and choppy. I am using an M1 Macbook air. I had noticed it before until today, just started using the browser again for the last month or so. Hopefully, it solves itself. But I did want to just confirm I am experiencing as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.