Brave Scrolling too Quickly

Whenever I scroll in the brave webbrowser (the only app that does this) it goes all the way down/up the page like crazy. I’ve tried my adjusting scrolling speed in my settings, but it will only work as long as I have my settings opened. I’ve installed an extension that can adjust the scrolling speed, but I don’t trust it.

I have this problem with all Chromium browsers (except Chrome). I hope that it gets fixed in brave because it’s my favorite browser so far. Either by actually finding the problem and fixing it or being able to adjust the scrolling speed in the settings. Until then, I’ll move back to Chrome.

I just started using Brave a few days ago - came from Firefox - and on the Mac with OS 10.11 and a mouse this is the same problem.
Makes the browser pretty much unusable for any task where one has to scroll.

This issue has been raised numerous times and it always gets closed by the system automatically.
I guess there is nobody from the Brave developing team looking at these threads.

I have issue when loading more results now Brave jumps back to top of page. I have tried to get help, noticed many people have had questions with cursor and scrolling.
Problem is no where and no one from Brave has ever offered a solution and most cases the people asking get no response. In the few cases of responses it’s like the majority of every person who works for tech companies that provide solutions to the billions of questions people ask. They respond as if the people needing help happen to be a 20 year advanced computer software, program designer who is one of the best in world. They do not know how to answer questions, offer help that really is beneficial, they have no people skills and reason they can not communicate, were beat up in school, have no social life or friends and basically should not be allowed to communicate with the public.
So when it comes to needing help your wasting your time asking. Brave will not respond they are too busy striking deals to sell your personnel information and private stuff.