Shields and why they don't work?

I AM CURRENTLY RUNNING : [
Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)
ON A WINDOWS 10 MACHINE , FOR SOME REASON IN THE LAST FEW DAYS , WHEN I ACCESS A WEBSITE THAT INVOLVES ALOWING SOME OF THE SCRIPTS ( EG YT ) , BRAVE INDICATES " ALLOW ONCE " AND THEN PROCEEDS TO REVERT TO THE BLOCKED CONDITION…I NOW HAVE TO ALLOW ALL SCRIPTS TO GAIN ACCESS TO ANY SITE…WHATS GOING ON ??..REINSTALLED BRAVE SEVERAL TIMES…IS THIS A GLITCH IN THE BROWSER OR THE SEARCH ENGINE ?

What are you trying to block? I’m a little confused on this request.

Looks like c2c have scripts blocker enabled globally→ and when allowing scripts per site (eg for YouTube) → reverted to blocked.

I have the same problem! I regularly block all scripts when i visit certain sites, and just unblock the ones i need. However, for the past few days the “allow” specific scripts and “allow once” settings do nothing. Reinstalling brave doesn’t fix it, and I haven’t changed any settings on my computer. Has there been a recent update that’s caused this problem?

I also have this problem - only in the last few days. Brave is up to date and hasn’t updated lately (v 1.34.80). OS Mac Mojave 10.14.6

I also routinely block scripts and selectively allow them from the dropdown of the Brave face in the URL bar. I typically “allow once” my selected scripts. Now however, if I select “allow once” it seems to start the process but immediately revert back and cannot stay on. The only way to use the website then is to allow all scripts via the universal java script enabling “scripts blocked” toggle.

Yes - the “allow once” does not stay on and immediately reverts back to blocked

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.