Scrollbar disappears on Brave Browser Version 1.52.129 Chromium: 114.0.5735.198

Hello Brave Community,

I recently updated my Brave browser to “Version 1.52.129 Chromium: 114.0.5735.198 (Official Build) (64-bit)” and I am experiencing an issue with the scrollbar when visiting https://bing.com.

The scrollbar appears in the correct position while the website is loading, but after loading, it disappears.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Are there any known solutions or workarounds?

Thank you for your help…!

Does the scroll show up in private window mode?

1 Like

Yeah! It works on Private windows, and It also works when I turned off the Brave shields.

Try just private window mode only, could be a extension issue

I tested the 3 extensions I see on your screenshots and they didn’t cause issues in Nightly.
But you should disable all extensions and enable one by one until you find the problematic one.
If it works in InPrivate and not in Normal windows, it usually means, like 98.72% of the time, it is an extension, because by default Extensions don’t run InPrivate, while Brave settings are global across modes so Shields shouldn’t have anything to do with it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.