NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->
Description of the issue:
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Reproduces how often:
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Please repost to reflect the template and guidelines and we’d be more than happy to assist you.
Guidelines - Before posting, please:
- Search the forum to see if anyone else has already posted or resolved the issue you came to ask about.
- Fill out the template that appears in your editor when posting as it contains all the boiler-plate information surrounding your issue. It will help the Support team members and other Community members to efficiently assess and resolve your issue.
- Provide essential info such as your version number and OS, to help Support and other Community members resolve your issue.
- Ensure that you’re posting in the appropriate category
- Tag your post appropriately – note that some tags are restricted to or from specific categories.
- Observe and adhere to our code of conduct
Should be fixed now @mmx2