Same address, different seed phrases, different password (brave windows browser and IOS)

Dear Brave Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out because I have encountered an issue with my Brave wallet that is causing some confusion, and I would like assistance resolving it.

I found my old crypto physic papers and realised that I supposedly had “two” brave wallets, two different seed phrases (12 word and 24 word) and two different passwords.

My whole Brave experience was on my laptop untill a couple of days ago.

Currently, I use Brave on two different devices: my computer (Samsung, Windows 10… brave 1.60.118 Chromium: 119.0.6045.163 (Build oficial) (64 bits)) and my iPhone (Iphone 11 IOS 16.1.1… Brave version 1.58.2 (23.11.3.10))… I started using it on my Iphone a couple of days ago.

On my computer, I accessed the Brave Wallet using a 12-word recovery seed phrase. However, when accessing Brave on my iPhone, I tried the “other” wallet account with the 24 word seed phrase. It asked me to reset a new password, ok. Despite these differences, when gaining access to the the wallet, the addresses are the same.

The only difference is that the phone doesn’t show some tokens, that I think that I have to apply manually, but the address is the same and so the BNB funds.

I would like to unify, or delete the one that is on the phone if it´s the same thing…

Sincerely,

Martin Morales

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.