Rewards did not reach wallet

I installed Brave about more than a month ago and the rewards had accumulated to approx. 5 USD (if I remember correctly). I had also linked my Brave wallet to Gemini. The payment was to go to my wallet on Dec 7 and I could see the processing message on my rewards section on my browser. However, I cannot see the rewards in my wallet at all. Can someone help?

Its still in the process

My balance was not paid, I had accumulated 6,250 BAT and when I connected my uphold wallet it was only paid 0.250, what happened? Can anyone solve it?

It would be useful, when after the end of the month would appear the pending payment in brave://rewards-internals, sheet “Logs”, also the payout, to show, that there was pending payout, that did´t arrive…

1 Like

Hello, @xcalibur. As mentioned above, it’s still in process. If you have any more problems, or after a couple days it doesn´t arrive, feel free to DM the staff with your wallet ID. It might take some time.

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!