Reward amount are different from what I received

Hi I am using brave for more than 2 month first i didn’t see what rewards i earned but last month I earned between 7 to 10 bat but I didn’t receive it in my account as same problem was in first month I only earned some 0.25 bat only i didn’t get it kindly help with reply

1 Like

Have to check with your account verification thus will get updated with.

1 Like

Yes brother is any support to help what’s going on

Are you from brave support team

Nope I’m not, but was having the issue for my first time of use.

I received 0.25 in first month instead of 2 to 3 and in last month I made 7 to 10 bat and received only 0.25 are they going to pay only 0.25 every month if yes I will not use this because it’s like scam when I earn 10 bat and get paid only 0.25

I received 0.25 in first month instead of 2 to 3 and in last month I made 7 to 10 bat and received only 0.25 are they going to pay only 0.25 every month if yes I will not use this because it’s like scam when I earn 10 bat and get paid only 0.25

If you received less BAT than expected please notes that All payouts to verified wallets are still processing. Payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience.

For updates you can follow the Banner topic Ads Payout Status Update.

Steven its not like that I mean in march i received 0.25 bat instead of 3 and I didn’t get the rest 2.75 till now and in april I got again 0.25 bat. Previous rewards are still not clear and now again a portion of rewards as well we cannot check history of Every month earning so how i can track my remaining rewards I am having feelings something big is going to come bad or good I hope you understand and hope everything goes well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.