Reset individual shield settings from Brave settings?

Hello, I’ve been loving the Brave Browser since I started using it, but am having trouble keeping track of the ad and tracker blocking throughout websites

I have found a place in the settings (Privacy & Security > Site and Shields Settings > View permissions and data stored across sites) that tells me whether or not I am blocking JS on the website, but nothing in regards to all the other options in the brave shields (fingerprinting, blocking cookies, ads). I also know i can see whether or not the whole shields are down, but my problem is, for example

if i log onto ebay and change my tracker and ads setting to standard rather than agressive, then forget about it, I have thus far found no way in the settings to correct this later, other than going into the website and changing it back to agressive. Is there a way I can do this? like, reset shield settings for all or individual website, hopefully without also losing all my cookies, browsing history, extensions, etc

by the way, i have checked that it doesnt seem to work on this tab (brave://settings/content/braveShields) either. The “Sites listed below follow a custom setting instead of the default” section implies it should tell me about this, but it’s just empty, despite me having websites with different settings from one another

using google and ebay as examples, then a screenshot of my brave shields tab, which remains empty despite there being sites that do have changed settings

@vermintide,
I believe that what you’re asking for is the “ultimate” goal of the Shields status menu in future releases. Right now it only shows sites you have Shields up/down for but in the future it should show more granular Shields settings. I will check and confirm that this is the case.

appreciate the reply <3

nice to know it’s a sort of goal. thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.