Regarding Uphold Wallet Verification

We’ll need to take a look at the log files of users experiencing this issue to get more information.

For anyone encountering this issue please follow these instructions :

1. Enable Enable Brave Rewards Verbose logging inside of brave://flags. (Relaunch if prompted)
  2. (If Verbose Logging was already on, please restart your browser)
  3. Go to brave://rewards-internals and click on Logs
  4. Open the Rewards panel and disconnect your browser wallet from Uphold. Once disconnected go through the attempts to re-verify your browser with Uphold.
  5. Return to your brave://rewards-internals page andDownload your logs.
  6. Fill out the form on this page and submit the logs → https://upload-support.brave.com/rewards
  7. Send me a DM with the subject line “Uphold verification” and the case number you are given once you are done.

Thank you.

I am also facing same problem. Anyone got fixed??
I have receive brave rewards for March 2022.

Thereafter, my mobile brave browser showing this error. “Please complete identity verification in order to start receiving rewards”. It’s really annoying to me.

I hope, it’s not about uphold. Brave browser team have to consider to fix this issue ASAP. Thanks.

There is a Brave GitHub project. You can check the status using the below link. Looks like it is already released in Nightly 1.39.x.

Update “pending” text inside Rewards panel (“Please complete identity verification in order to start receiving Rewards”) #21936

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.